Kantiroller steering guides provide web position correction by bending the web through a long entering span. These innovative guiding assemblies provide immediate lateral correction for transient errors, while at the same time compensating for the web's steady state errors in the web.
Powered either with an electromechanical actuator or hydraulic cylinder, Kantiroller steering guides are built durable for high-load capacity. Features include a single cast base, hardened race-rod supports, and low-friction ball bushings. All guides are available with either single or double rollers.
- Unique design provides web position correction by bending web through long entering span.
- Ideal for applications for the label press industry.
- Electromechanical or hydraulic system operation.
- Fast, accurate web positioning for web widths up to 12.0"
- Low-friction ball bushings and racerod supports.
- Durable construction for low maintenance and long-lasting reliability.
- Compatible with all standard Fife sensors and processors.
- Sensor selection is based on web material and system requirements.
- Optional Servo-Center available to speed setup and threading.
- Wide selection of mounting brackets, stands, sensors, and controllers available to ensure quick and easy installation.
- Custom designs are available upon request.
Symat 25 Kantiroller - Designed for narrow web applications with widths less than 8.0" (203 mm), entry spans less than 30.0" (762 mm), and tensions less than 30 lbf (133 N).
KLB Kantiroller - Designed for applications with web widths up to 8" (203 mm), entry spans less than 60.0" (1524 mm), and tensions to 45 lbf (200 N).
KA Kantiroller -Designed for applications with web widths up to 12.0"
(305 mm), entry spans less than 60.0" (1524 mm) and tensions to 75 lbf (334 N).