| There's so much flexibility in the CDP-01 controller. You'll find it within the control functions and throughout the system. The advanced setup features of this controller automatically determine and set guide polarity, guide point, and system gain. Built for demanding web guiding applications, this controller also provides the flexibility to add features as needed. Available for both electromechanical and electrohydraulic operations, the CDP-01 can be configured for line, edge, either edge, or center guiding applications. All Fife standard sensors can be used, whether you need infrared, ultrasonic, visible light, or feeler-palm. There are multidrive versions of the CDP-01 available, allowing one controller to control multiple actuators. Also available is the popular dual-loop version for moving-sensor center guiding systems, featuring both guide and sensor positioner control loops in one housing. The CDP-01 has the ability to remotely interface to a PLC with 6 remote control inputs and 2 alarm outputs (standard matrix).
Advanced controller provides automatic setup features for fast, accurate operation.
- Switchable 115/220 VAC 50/60 Hz operation.
- Parallel interface for various functions: 6 inputs (remote controls), 2 outputs (alarms or indicators).
- Automatically adjusts to connected Fife motor.
- Built-in amplifier for transparent web detection with infrared sensors.
- Automatic Sensor Control - a loss of a sensor signal, a web break, tear-out, end of roll, etc., will automatically put system into manual mode.
- Electrostatic discharge protection.
- CE Compliant.
90-120 VAC 50/60 Hz
180-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
2.5 Amp slow blow (5 x 20 mm)
2 Amp maximum
Maximum Motor Output:
80 watts (2.6 A at 30 V/3.5 A at 22 V)
- Servo-Center - Allows guide structure to be positioned in the center of travel, providing faster setup and threading.
- Remote Guide Point Control -Allows the position of web to be controlled from up to 98' (30 m) away.
- Remote Operator Control Panel - Allows remote control of mode, left-right jog buttons, and the sensor select.