Compact. Accurate. The SE-11 is the smallest of our infrared sensors. Its compact size makes this sensor ideal for applications where accuracy is required, but space is limited. The SE-11 has a standard sensing gap of 1.0" (25.4 mm), a control range of 0.20" (5 mm), and is available in a 1% temperature compensated version.
The optical design of the SE-11 allows for output linear to the web position in the control range, making it virtually unaffected by plane change. When used with an amplifier, the SE-11 is capable of guiding clear films.
- Smallest, most compact infrared sensor available.
- Immune to web plane changes and unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight.
- Modulated infrared light will not affect photosensitive paper/film.
- Compatible with all Fife processors.
- Standard sensing gap of 1.0" (25.4 mm) with a control range of 0.20" (5 mm).
- Flexible mounting and positioning assemblies ensure quick and easy installation.
- Electrostatic discharge protection.
10 to 15 VDC at 30 mA
0 to 10 mA
5 ounces (140 grams)
32º to 122º F (0º to 50º C)