With a control range of 6.4" (163 mm), the SE-17 EZ-Wide Sensor is the widest of our infrared sensors. Its versatile design and proven performance make the EZ-Wide sensor a popular choice for many applications, often used with nonwoven webs where neck-down is a problem.
In addition to normal edge guiding, a single SE-17 can also be configured for center guiding narrow webs from 0.5" up to 6.0" (12.7 mm to 152.4 mm). When used in pairs for center guiding, web width variations of up to 12" (304.8 mm) can be accommodated without repositioning the sensors.
- Widest infrared band for edge or center guiding.
- Single-sensor center guide material widths from 0.5" to 6.0" (12.7 mm to 152.4 mm).
- Immune to web plane changes and unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight.
- Compatible with all Fife processors.
- Standard sensing gap from 1.0" to 5.0" (25.4 mm to 127 mm) with a control range of 6.4" (163 mm).
- Flexible mounting and positioning assemblies to ensure quick and easy installation.
- Electrostatic discharge protection.
- Additional Specifications:
10 to 15 VDC at 60 mA
0 to 10 mA
16oz (454 grams)
41º to 140º F (5º to 60º C)