|The compact design and wide band versatility of the SE-23 makes this infrared web sensor well-liked by many of our customers, especially when significant guide point adjustments are required. This sensor has a control range of 2” (50.8 mm) and a standard sensing gap of 2” (50.8 mm).|
Used widely in pairs to center guide, the SE-23 delivers unmatched performance for non-woven and other materials where neck-down of the web is a problem. Additionally, the SE-23 can be used where substantial variations in the guide point are required.
- Ideal for guiding applications where neck-down of the web is a common problem.
- Wide control range allows for significant guide point adjustment.
- Immune to web plane changes and unaffected by ambient light, including sunlight.
- Modulated infrared light will not affect photosensitive paper/film.
- Compatible with all Fife processors.
- Standard sensing gap is 2.0" (50.8 mm) with a control range of 2.0" (50.8 mm).
- Flexible mounting and positioning assemblies to ensure quick and easy installation.
- Electrostatic discharge protection.
10 to 15 VDC at 40
0 to 10 mA
19 ounces (539 grams)
41º to 140º F (5º to 60º C)