Demanding applications are no problem for the AG-11 Electromechanical Actuator. This rugged actuator is widely used for steering guides, displacement guides and unwind/rewind applications. The AG-11 combines high thrust and variable gear ratios to deliver the flexibility you want. It's gear-driven with a non-sticking end of stoke design that eliminates the need for actuator limit switches and delivers dependable, quality rolls. The AG-11 Actuator provides shiftable loads up to 11,500 lbs (5,216 kg). Shifting speeds as low as 0.57 in/sec (14 mm/sec), the advanced AG-11 is ideal for demanding, continuous-duty operations.
- Fast, accurate operation.
- Gear-driven actuator.
- Clean, electronic operation.
- Durable construction for continuous-duty reliability.
- Non-sticking end of stroke design.
- No limit switches required.
- Compatible with all Fife automated guiding and positioning equipment.
- Sized and configured to your requirements.
Maximum Design Thrust:
860 to 1,150 lbf (3,825 to 5,115 N)
Maximum Shifting Speed:
1.25 to 0.57 inch/sec (31 to 14 mm/sec)