Dealing with applications with web width variation? For many years, Fife has offered a complete family of durable, reliable sensors to maintain web alignment when you need it most and now with the new TruWide sensor, you have even more options for high demand operations using clear and opaque materials running multiple width variations. The TruWide technology accommodates center or edge guiding with 16-bit resolution for more accuracy than ever before. Choose analog for stand-alone monitoring or digital operation for multiple-edge and web width-detection capability.
- Either-edge and web width detection in analog mode
- Multiple web and web width detection in digital (Ethernet) mode
- Highest accuracy - 16 bit resolution, standard or high resolutions modes available
- Efficient maintenance - transducers can be replaced independently
- Measure distance between lanes in multi-web applications
Fife Wide Band Sensors: