The Pro-Trac 200 is a heavy-duty positioner engineered for continuous, reliable operation. Common application uses for the Pro-Trac 200 include chasing systems, moving-sensor center guide systems, web width measurement systems, or simple sensor positioning.
Adaptable to almost any application, the Pro-Trac 200 features a dust-tight design, with ball bearings in all moving parts for low friction and extended operating life. Optional self-tracking cable carriers eliminate the risk of damaged cables. Available primarily as an electromechanical positioner, the Pro-Trac 200 is also available in hydraulic and manual configurations as well.
- Heavy-duty positioner designed for continuous operation.
- Manual, hydraulic, or motor powered with edge or center guide configurations.
- Optional self-tracking cable carriers
- Virtually maintenance-free, dust-tight design.
- Ball bearings in all moving parts provide extended operating life.
- Motor drives available in D.C. servo motor, D.C. motor, or stepping motor, depending on application.
- Positioner can be mounted in virtually any orientation.
- Control legends available either in English or international symbols.
- Sensor mounting available for virtually every Fife sensor.
- Custom designed and manufactured to meet your specific requirements.
- Sensors, controls, and actuators are selected based on your guiding system requirements.