For use with Fife's InPrint video inspection systems, these signal input devises provide simple, accurate operation. Whether your application is geared toward proximity sensor, optical pickup, or encoder-type input, these devices provide a precise one-to-one relationship between the input signal received by the system and the print cylinder circumference, delivering overall system reliability.
KT-5 Contrast Scanner This device is for optical pick-up applications where consistent contrasting patterns repeat in direct relation to the print cylinder circumference. The KT-5 allows the user to define input configurations with very few process line adaptations.
HD1-1Proximity Sensors These devices are best applied to installations where the drive gear teeth or drive shaft of the process line is
- Proximity sensor, optical pickup, or encoder-type input.
- Provides a dedicated, synchronized link to ensure system accuracy and reliability.
- Hard-lock image stability.
- For use with Fife's InPrint video inspection systems.
- Configured to meet your system requirements.
- All cables and connectors are provided for easy installation and hookup.