IPT-E Current-to-Pressure Transducer
Versatile and easy to use. The IPT-E Current to Pressure Transducer provides superior response, accuracy, and flow characteristics, which are critical in precise tensioning applications. Designed to operate pneumatic brakes and clutches, the IPT-E comes ready to use requiring no calibration, and operates on 115/230 VAC, normal dry shop air, and accepts a 4-20 ma control input signal.
The unit’s small size is the result of its surface mount technology design and single manifold construction. The IP65 enclosure provides protection against dirt and liquids common in factory environments, and allows the IPT-E to be mounted near the brake or clutch for maximum response and controllability. It can be mounted in any orientation with no affect on performance.
- Superior response for control applications
- Compact surface mount design
- Ready to use, no calibration required
- Operates any pneumatic clutch or brake, regardless of make or size
- Accepts 4-20 ma control input signal
- Accurate and repeatable
- IP65 protection against dirt and liquids
- Optional pressure gauge and air line filter kits are available