D3 Differential Air Shaft
Are you tired of using tools and handling spacers, core stop setups to get your cores into position when running multiple cores? Want fewer runs for your master roll through your slitter? Well now you can use the Equalizer Model D3 air shaft and run a variety of different roll widths with adjustable pressure all along the length at the same time! The Equalizer D3 is guaranteed to provide core positioning with adjustable air pressure without spacers or core stop setup. It’s designed for duplex center or surface winders for multiple roll tension equalization.
How the Equalizer Model D3 works:
When not covered by the core, tension elements lock mechanically to secure core position through the entire run. D3 differential shafts require no tools for core stops, no core stop positioning.
You get performance. By implementing the Equalizer Model D3 air shaft into your production line, you will immediately see increased performance by being able to quickly utilize the same shaft for varying roll sizes with differing tension requirements on the same run. Bottom line – your production will increase and you will be amazed by your roll quality. Try this new innovation and see how far you can go by saying “NO” to tools, spacers, core shifts and waiting for core position set-up.
- Click here to view a video explaining the benefits of the Equalizer Model D3 GO>>
- Quick and easy setup – Automatically locks core position without spacers or core stops to set up.
- Better quality rolls - Automatic positive mechanical core stop feature guarantees core positioning.
- Flexibility - Run multiple slit widths on the same shaft.
- Practically dust-free - Tension elements do not cut into or create wear on the core.
- Quick and easy maintenance - Modular tension cartridge feature allows easy access
Duplex Center or Surface Winding
Core ID Size:
3” to 16"
(76 mm to 406 mm)