Interested in higher speeds with less vibration? Then take a look at the features of the Series 850 spiral strip shaft. The Series 850 takes our innovative two-piece expanding elements to a whole new level. The unique spiral design of the Series 850 provides 360º of radial grip and intrinsically equalized load distribution. These advanced shafts also feature a two-piece body design, non-metallic retraction springs, durable poly bladder, and a fail-safe multi-circuit air system, with check valves to ensure that a loss of air in one element will not affect the expansion and performance of the other elements.
The Series 850 Spiral Strip Shaft is designed for medium- to heavy-duty in
3" to 16" (76 mm to 406 mm) ID cores. The spiral strip design of this shaft minimizes vibration to deliver smoother operation and higher speeds.
The Series 850 is an ideal choice for surface winders or with lay-on rolls.
- Spiral strip design delivers 360º of radial grip and intrinsically equalized load distribution. Two-piece expanding elements can be changed easily, without even removing the shaft from the machine.
- Journal detail can be customized to fit existing equipment.Available in many sizes to accommodate any converting application.
- Faster, easier shaft handling maximizes productivity.
- Durable construction designed to withstand abuse and abrasion.
- Manufactured to your specifications
- Side, end or dual valves Rotary union and remote valves Cantilevered support mounting Aluminum, steel or alloy bodies
- Corrosion resistant finishes
ID Cores Sizes:
3" to 16"
(76 mm to 406 mm)